- State/ Region: Gujarat
- Job location- City: Ahmedabad
- Educational Qualifications: BCA
- Salary Range: 1-2 Lacs CTC
- Work Experience Required: Experienced
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 2
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Company
- Company or Consultancy Name: addis infotech
- How to apply for this Opening?: Reply us through the Contact form embedded in this job page, Via the below mentioned contact details
- Listed: 2017-11-30 12:43 PM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
7/D Inclab Society,
Near just dial,
OPP. Atlanta Tower,
Panchvati, Ahmedabad 380015 Gujarat
Addis Infotech are Hiring two IOS Developers with 3-5 years of experience.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
• Produce top tier code.
• Design, develop, and test applications from the ground up.
• Work with outside data sources and API’s.
• Develop and deploy iOS based applications.
• Troubleshoot, optimize, and performance tune.
• Innovate and brainstorm new features.
• Work closely with other developers and mobile application designer to execute solutions.
• Conduct current state assessment of the technical environment and processes.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or related field, or equivalent education/experience.
• Minimum of 2 years experience in iOS mobile application development required.
• Advanced knowledge of Objective-C, Swift and iOS development tools.
• iOS developers possess advanced knowledge of the platform and have a keen eye for motion with a serious focus on performance.
• Advanced experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
• Knowledge of Objective-C best practices for code style and memory management.
• Working knowledge of Java Script, HTML5, & CSS, XML and JSON preferred.
• Knowledge of general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
• At least 4 or 5 feature-rich iOS apps completed (code or visual samples of work preferred), with at least one app available in the App Store.
• Proven experience developing applications optimized for the iPad and iPhone.
• Works exceedingly well with fellow team members from all disciplines.
• Proactive, constructive, and committed attitude; demonstrates great follow-through.
• Excellent time management skills demonstrated by the ability to execute on multiple projects while working on a tight deadline.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excels in a highly collaborative environment.
• Passion for learning.
Call On: (079) 40324523
Address: 7/D Inclab Society, Near just dial, OPP. Atlanta Tower, Panchvati, Ahmedabad 380015 Gujarat
email address: [email protected]
438 total views, 0 today