Briefing of the Job Opening
|Job location- City||Hyderabad|
|Salary Range||1-2 Lacs CTC|
|Work Experience Required||Fresher Experienced Both|
|Total number of openings for the Hiring||4|
|The Job Opening is being Published by||Company|
|Company or Consultancy Name||Muditva industries pvt ltd|
|How to apply for this Opening?||Reply us through the Contact form embedded in this job page|
|Contact Details for Applying to This Job||9912345187|
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
plot no:18,mithila nagar,banjara hills road no:12, hyderabad-34
Full Job Description
Muditva – Hyderabad, Telangana
₹2,40,000 a year – Walk-In
Position: Accounts Manager
Company: Muditva Industries Private Limited
Experience: 2-4 Years
Level: Graduate and Post Graduate (Related Experience in General Accounting)
Muditva is Looking for an Accounts Manager Who is People Friendly, Tech Savvy, with Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills and Overall Experience of 2-4Years.The Candidate Must be Responsible For The Management Of Sales and Relationships With Particular Customers.
Muditva provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the IT, ITES, Digital Content, Education, Medical, Financial, and Media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
Account manager. … Account managers serve as the interface between the customer service and the sales team in a company. They are assigned a company’s existing client accounts. The purpose of being assigned particular clients is to create long term relationships with the portfolio of assigned clients..
• Generate sales for a portfolio of accounts and reach the company’s sales target.
• Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to remain a client-account manager relationship by up-selling and cross selling.
• Manage and solve conflicts with clients.The Account Manager is expected to have specific information regarding daily operations of the Company and keep the Client updated.
• Interact and coordinate with the sales team and other staff members in other departments working on the same account.
• Establish budgets with the client and company.
• Meet time deadlines for accounts.
• Direct marketing consultancies and agencies
• Marketing departments
• Major commercial organizations
• Single point of contact
• Help build confidence and trust with your clients
• Customizing customer workflows based on the internal processes
• Bringing internal staff up to best software practices
• Function as the main contact person for the blue-chip clients
• Development and maintenance of strong and trustworthy relationships to important clients
• Ensuring the compliance of the customers’ needs and wishes as well as of their time schedule
• Reception of new requests, order modifications as well as complaints by the respective clients
• Analysis and identification of upcoming needs and opportunities
• Attendance of meetings with the key accounts and presentation of current offers
• Oversees the daily accounting activities required to maintain the Authority’s general ledger.
• Supervises, directs, and reviews the work of the accounting staff (including, but not limited to, cash reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, check runs, accounts receivable transactions, fixed asset activity, payroll, accounts payable transactions, debt activity, recording of revenue and expenses, etc.).
• Cash management (including placement/movement of funds in various trusts).
• Maintains organized set of detailed records and files to document financial transactions.
• Resolves complex accounting issues or assists other Authority personnel in resolving financial issues.
• Reviews general ledger on a monthly basis to ensure accuracy of posting. Produces financial reports involving the Authority’s trust accounts for monthly board meetings.
• Coordinates monthly, quarterly, and annual closing activities
• . Produces quarterly and annual financial statements and ad hoc financial reports. Makes and implements recommendations to improve accounting processes and procedures.
Qualification Of Accounts Manager
In general, account managers are required to have a good first degree, preferably in a business or marketing related subject, although graduates of other disciplines will usually be considered, providing they can demonstrate the necessary skills and commitment to the post. Companies which have an international dimension to their work may also require employees to have a qualification in a foreign language.
Experience Of Accounts Manager:
Account managers are not necessarily required to have direct experience of working in a related role but they will need to be able to demonstrate a good understanding of the job and an enthusiasm for working within a sales and marketing department. Experience of working in a customer-facing role will always be advantageous, as will experience of handling finances and working to deadline. Account manager jobs are often very competitive so it may be worth undertaking an internship within a marketing, communications or sales department, in order to develop useful contacts and the necessary skills for the job..
Skills Of Accounts Manager
• Prospecting Skills
- Andhra Pradesh 500034
Find IT-Software, Call-Center Sales Openings in India
Search Various Types of Jobs in India as per City
- BPO jobs in India
- IT-Software jobs in India
- Sales Marketing Business Jobs in India
- Jobs in Agra
- Jobs in Ahmedabad
- Jobs in Bangalore
- Jobs in Bhopal
- Jobs in Chandigarh
- Jobs in Chennai
- Jobs in Coimbatore
- Jobs in Dehradun
- Jobs in Delhi
- Jobs in Faridabad
- Jobs in Gurgaon
- Jobs in Hyderabad
- Jobs in Indore
- Jobs in Jaipur
- Jobs in Kolkata
- Jobs in Lucknow
- Jobs in Mumbai
- Jobs in Noida
- Jobs in Pune
- Jobs in Visakhapatnam Vizag
Jobs by Qualification
- 10th pass Vacancy
- 12th pass Vacancy
- Arts Stream Vacancy
- B.E Vacancy
- BA Pass Vacancy
- BBA Vacancy
- BCA vacancy
- Bcom Vacancy
- Bsc Vacancy
- Btech Vacancy
- Chemistry Vacancy
- Computer Science Vacancy
- Engineering Degree Vacancy
- English Vacancy
- Graduate Vacancy
- Hindi Vacancy
- Honors Vacancy
- Maths Vacancy
- MBA Vacancy
- MCA Vacancy
- PGDM Vacancy
- Phd Vacancy
- Physics Vacancy
- Post Graduate Vacancy