- State/ Region: Karnataka
- Job location- City: Bangalore
- Postal Code of the location: 560009
- Educational Qualifications: Bcom, MBA
- Salary Range: 2-3 Lacs CTC
- Work Experience Required: Experienced
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 1
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Company
- Company or Consultancy Name: Lobotus Technology Pvt Ltd
- How to apply for this Opening?: Reply us through the Contact form embedded in this job page
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: 08022266611
- Listed: 2018-01-20 3:46 PM
- Expires: 50 days, 22 hours
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
No:5, Race Course Road, Bangalore- 560009
•Independently handling complete Sales Tax, VAT, service tax and income tax compliances including assessments.
•Developing new and effective techniques for Tax planning .
•Keeping tabs of the latest trends and changes in all types of Tax laws-Direct as well as Indirect.
•Coordinating with the higher management officials of their own as well as other departments, in order to report the progress and changes if any.
•Handling all types Income tax scrutiny assessments and coordinate with the auditors and tax representatives on assessments.
•Handle all types of appeals related to direct tax laws.
•Preparation and updation of Tax status Report regularly for management purpose
•Preparation of company’s financial results on a monthly basis
•Preparation of monthly MIS reports annual budgeting and forecast reports.
•Assisting board meeting / Audit committee meeting presentation and reports.
•Thorough accounting knowledge under Indian GAAP excels skills.
•Monthly book closure: co- ordination and closure on time.
•Inventory, vendor, salary and accounts reconciliation.
Track capital expenses vs budgets.
Reconcile discrepancies between internal data, contractual documentation and invoices
•Perform general ledger functions.
•Prepare contractors / consultants/employees TDS summary report and process payment.
Manage and monitor all cash operations and forecast short and long term cash flow.
•Perform Corporate, financial, tax and HR Compliances.
•Possess through knowledge of direct and indirect tax/rules..
•Good in interpretation of tax laws;
•Have knowledge of Government and statutory requirements for board regulation, incorporation and legal registrations.
•Have a good experience in Tally.
•CA Intern candidate preferred
•Immediate Joinee preferred
358 total views, 1 today